Major Projects & Turnarounds
Our team has been trusted for decades in critical path project work for FCC, coker, crude, hydrocracker, and power plant units. BOSS is especially competent in project management, cost controls, scheduling/planning, engineering, and mechanical critical path execution of unit/plant upgrades, revamps, and maintenance turnarounds and shutdowns.
BOSS can be utilized in the conceptual phase of a capital improvement plan to aid in developing preliminary budgets and schedules, helping identify unforeseen potential construction complications that typically cause costly budget overruns.
In-House Engineering & Technical Services
BOSS can thoroughly investigate the quickest, safest, and most economical methods for completing both mechanical critical path project scope and discovery work during the execution phase. Our engineering department can be utilized in designing heavy rigging, lift planning, and crane selection, which can be a potentially significant portion of the overall project budget.
- FCC — Vessel Modifications, Heads Off, Transfer Lines, Cyclones, Slide Valve Removal and Replacement,
- Air Grids, Expansion Joints, Structure, Drums
- Coker — Drum Repair and Replacement, Skirt Repair, Structure, Delta Valves, Revamps/Upgrades
- Crude — Valves, Heater Skin Repair, Burners, Exchangers, Vacuum Column, Drums
- General Mechanical — Piping, Valves, Heater Skin Repair, Steam Drum Repair, Exchanger Bundle Extraction and Installation